Search Waypoint Resources
-- Article --
Short Video: What is a Customer Engagement / VoC program and how does it drive retention and expansion?
Posted on July 7, 2020
I was pleased to be interviewed by Colin Brogan, CRM mastermind and publisher of CRM-oriented educational videos, where we discussed some of the essentials in Customer Engagement:
- Covid has impacted (changed?) so much of the way business has been getting done: What is the right “posture” in this environment?
- The danger of the “Annual NPS Survey” process and how to do it right by listening across the customer lifecycle
- The advantage of measuring, monitoring, and acting with automation to keep the customer on track, especially when viewed as “voice-of-the-account” instead of complete aggregates
- How Marketing and Customer Success should be working together to drive retention and expansion
- How Waypoint’s TopBox can help you save time and provide insights that put it all together
And it all starts with understanding WHO the right contacts are in the account. Think “key stakeholders” and not just end users. A posture around engaging your champion to help you collect feedback from the right contacts can all the difference, as long as you show that you are truly listening…