Search Waypoint Resources
10 “Voice of the Customer” quotes: One-liners that every executive will love
10 “Voice of the Customer” quotes
Our collection of quotes run the gamut from the need to understand the customer better to cautionary tales of not engaging with customers enough.
Do you love these as much as I do? Any votes for which of these you like best?
Share some of your own in the comments section below!
1. Customer service starts where customer experience fails. – Chris Zane.
2.The best advertising you can have is a loyal customer spreading the word about how incredible your business is.
– Shep Hyken
3. It’s hard to do one thing 100% better than everyone, but you can do 100 things 1% better. It all adds up. – Jay Steinfeld
4. Never cross a river that is, on average, 4 feet deep. You will drown.
– Simon Lyons
5.The customer’s perception is your reality.
– Kate Zabriskie
6. Deal with the world as it is, not how you’d like it to be.
– Jack Welch
7. Hippos are not only the #2 largest source of humans killed by animals, but they also kill ideas, as many companies suffer from Highest Paid Person’s Opinion.
– Joey Fitts
8. Whoever understands the customer best, wins.
– Mike Gospe
9. No amount of advertising can repair the damage done by failing to properly address a customer’s concern. – Albert Schindler
10. We had clients that wanted kitchens and we were selling them pots and pans.
– Eric Murphy
You might also like this collection of quotes! A great variety.
Check out additional blog posts that further explains these topics:
The Flaw of Averages
Owning the Customer Experience: When the Waiter Brings Bad Food