Nice to Meet You!
Waypoint Group is a collaborative, seasoned consultancy in the Bay Area that thrives on partnership. After decades of working alongside business-to-business (B2B) companies to help them understand customer needs and prioritize action, we created TopBox to further create a sustainable customer-centric culture where insights are shared across the organization easily.
We also literally wrote the book on B2B Customer Success, called Failure Sucks! We combined our best practices and what-NOT-to-do’s all in one book for CX professionals to either begin a program from scratch or hone their current processes the right way. Not only do we include case examples for context, but the book also provides resources such as communication templates, reporting samples, organizational tools and other real-time assets to put the concepts to work immediately.
Through both consulting and SaaS, we help B2B teams act on customer feedback and increase the rate of profitable sales growth by linking insights to financials. Learn more about us and our team below!
Meet the Team
Our dedicated team works together day-in and day-out to
bring our clients the most productive solutions for a customer-centric world.
Steve is an experienced executive focused on Customer Experience, with 20+ years of experience in developing leading strategies with hands-on execution. Prior to founding Waypoint Group, Steve was responsible for Solutions Development at Satmetrix, the co-developer of Net Promoter(R), where he assisted clients with implementing customer loyalty programs based on Net Promoter while also running Satmetrix’ own Net Promoter...View profile
Customer Success Consultant
An advocate for customers and talent, Barbara Siverts has an extensive background in networking and software. At Cisco she has held leadership roles in Services Strategy, Internet Business Consulting, Software Quality, Supply Chain, Governance, Operations and Information Technology. Her specialty is establishing new business capabilities that scale. She is experienced in building and leading teams, facilitating executive forums, innovating...View profile
John Glazier is a sales and marketing professional, with broad experience in management of strategic improvement programs for Technology, Retailing, Financial Services, and Consumer Products. John has over twenty years experience in managing teams and programs focusing on information-based process improvements with marketplace leaders including Hewlett Packard, Apple Computer, Viacom, Levi Strauss, C.B.S., Chevron, and Microsoft. He has designed and...View profile
Wayne’s passion is to help companies and individuals more effectively and enjoyably serve the people who are their clients. Wayne has helped shape the global marketing communications of IBM, Microsoft, and Intel while serving as planning director for their global agencies, Ogilvy & Mather, McCann-Erickson, and Euro RSCG. His work earned seven EFFIE awards for marketing effectiveness. Wayne also...View profile
Director of Marketing
Sabrina Bozek is a driven, results oriented marketing professional with both agency and corporate experience in travel, microfinance and sports. Originally from Miami, she moved to San Francisco from New York, where she worked for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Sabrina is passionate about elevating and optimizing brands through consumer insights and analytics based decisions. She combines both her marketing and...View profile
Josh EmBree is a PhD candidate in statistics at the University of California, Los Angeles and a statistical consultant with expertise in applied regression analysis and simulation techniques. Josh works with Waypoint Group on client projects utilizing tools such as ordinal logistic regression, sampling weights, and various bootstrap methods to deliver comprehensive analyses. Josh is a big believer in...View profile
Vijay Mehrotra is an Associate Professor of Quantitative Analytics at the University of San Francisco. He is also a management consultant with a specialization in analytic models and process improvement, and a successful angel investor and advisor to early stage startups. His academic and professional focus is on how mathematical models transform management in today’s data-rich, information-poor business world....View profile
Joe Farasat is a veteran executive with 20+ years of experience in account management, education, organizational management, and customer support. Joe has extensive hands-on expertise in driving growth through customer loyalty from his Vice President position at Charles Schwab and Co. In the 3 years from 2004 to 2007, Schwab moved from a negative NPS and 5% declining growth...View profile
What our clients say about us
- "The TopBox team is a pleasure to work with and strives to understand the needs of their clients while consulting on best practices. I highly recommend TopBox as not only a fantastic feedback solution but a wonderful partner as well.”Kimberly Graham, Program Manager, Customer SuccessIntacct
- “We’ve seen tremendous ROI from just 3 months of using TopBox. We can share actionable reports with other departments to truly impact customer success."Paul Piazza, VP of Client ServicesHumanity
- “TopBox has really helped us to view customer success and feedback at a granular level. These account-based reports have given us a detailed action plan for our CSM’s to help each individual customer achieve their goals.”David Lieberman, Vice President of Customer SuccessDemandbase
- “TopBox has given our team great insight to our customer relationships, including where to focus within an account. Linking the analysis with Salesforce is a great way to distribute the information across teams, provide actionable insights, and measure ROI for our customer success program."Don Wight, Chief Revenue OfficerDemandbase
- "You helped bring clarity to the VoC topic, and introduced us to a new way of looking at customer feedback. I'm truly grateful for having had the opportunity to work alongside you. It's been a great partnership!"Phil Morin, Vice President, Global Customer ExperienceSAP
- “Being able to automate our measurement process with clear action items for our account teams has been phenomenal. Now we know key drivers for success and which specific points of contact to approach. TopBox has certainly alleviated the pain of acting on feedback data.”Derek Taylor, VP of Client ServicesIntacct