Three levels of service, with growth at every step.
Choose from free, one-time insights to ongoing analytics and managed services.
- Upload your current data*
- Capabilities depend on the richness of your data: ideally we will provide coverage and engagement analysis, financial linkage, key driver analysis, and more
- Experts walk you through all the account-based reports and analysis
- Improve with recommendations for action
(*NDA’s and strict data security included, of course.)
- Questionnaire design
- Cadence and scheduling structure ?
- Steering committee workshops ?
- Frontline training ?
- Communication design ?
- Alerts for account teams ?
- In-depth results review and recommendation sessions
Plus, all subscriptions include...
- Unlimited logins for your team
- Unlimited number of customer contacts
- Mobile-ready questionnaires
- Multi-lingual questionnaires
Have some questions?
Why can't I just do this myself?
We know you have a lot going on with your accounts. Since we’ve been doing this work for more than 20 years, we want to make sure you have the tools and analysis tips you need to be successful. That’s why we include some consultative guidance on which questions to ask and how to design an effective program as a bonus for all our customers, so you can get it right from the beginning.
How is this different than other NPS survey tools?
It takes a lot more than 1 averaged score to facilitate action and improvement. TopBox has built-in guidelines to ensure accurate data and trustworthy insights. We correlate feedback scores with different touchpoint in your customer journey, segment data by the variables you need, and trigger alerts for your team because thats what will build a holistic program that improves customer success.
Why unlimited contacts and logins?
You should be hearing from all your customers and sharing these insights across the organization. We don’t want to block you from that glory! We’re opening up the floodgates for everyone to learn more about what customers need and have their voice be heard.
Why do I need segmentation?
Slicing and dicing your data is the best way to get the richest insights. We’ve built filters by Product type, Account Tier, Region, Account Manager/CSM, and more so you can easily distinguish trends and comparisons in use cases for maximum impact.
Am I going to be tied into a contract?
No. We got in this business to help other companies, not rope them into something they don’t use. We want to be sure you’re getting the value from TopBox and customer feedback that you deserve!
Is my data safe?
We take great pride in making sure your data is safe and protected. We have NDA and other security measures in place so even if you upload your data for the Free Trial, it remains in safe hands.
What our customers say
- “The experience and tools gave us a great start on our Net Promoter program.”Roger Erickson, Vice President, Global Cusomer SuccessDocuSign
Waypoint’s partnership and expertise in voice of customer is unparalleled. They really dive deep into the analytics and deliver unique insights for B2B.Kevin Lau, Retention Marketing ManagerNetBase
- “We’ve seen tremendous ROI from just 3 months of using TopBox. We can share actionable reports with other departments to truly impact customer success."Paul Piazza, VP of Client ServicesHumanity
- "The TopBox team is a pleasure to work with and strives to understand the needs of their clients while consulting on best practices. I highly recommend TopBox as not only a fantastic feedback solution but a wonderful partner as well.”Kimberly Graham, Program Manager, Customer SuccessIntacct
- “[We were] implementing new programs, roles and tools at the same time. The level of collaboration, patience and support were extremely helpful. I have no complaints and would highly recommend Waypoint Group.”Stephanie Sills, Director Customer SuccessZyme Solutions
- "We're extremely impressed by the Waypoint Group's expertise and thought leadership in operational CEM programs for B2B companies. Their expert consulting clearly drives measurable impact for their customers.”Dale Weideman, Director of B2B Customer Solutions Medallia