Waypoint Group delivers custom tailored B2B action plans that make sense for each client with unique and specific needs. We partner with your team from the C-Suite to customer-facing employees to increase the engagement from all sides, ensuring maximum impact.
We know time is money, so we leverage our years of experience to help craft communications, deploy customer feedback, and analyze the data in a short but manageable time frame. We quickly identify KPIs and provide recommendations so you can act promptly, too. Take a look at some of our B2B customer experience consulting services below.
The Tools of the Trade
Customer Success teams need to spend more time understanding customer needs and less time administering tedious surveys and generating reports.
We created TopBox so that managers can easily make sense of the complex B2B landscape; pinpoint which accounts to focus on, understand which Key Drivers would have the most impact, and who specifically in an account is the best contact for follow-up before they churn.
TopBox is uniquely designed for B2B companies:
- Ask the right questions to the right customers
- Evaluate customer health effectively & efficiently
- Prioritize action items to improve the customer experience
- Organize a strategy for closing the loop
- Deliver ROI for your CX program
See what TopBox can do for you, using new feedback data or existing data from previous feedback attempts.Schedule a Demo
Identify the Right Indicators
There’s often no single metric that will indicate success or failure, Waypoint will identify the right leading indicators to generate actionable plans that lead to growth.
Every tactic should be Executable, Sustainable, and Profitable with clear and measurable results at each phase.
Use our E.S.P methods to:
- Evaluate your loyalty baseline
- Identify and engage customer references
- Evaluate 3rd party vendor selection (read: unbiased!) recommendations to fit your needs
- Translate your value proposition into easily understandable segments that each department can implement in the context of their daily work.
Analysis Into Action
Develop your offerings
It’s simple: Invest up front, or waste time and spend more money later. And if your strategy is not documented, you’re not executing effectively.
Effective customer experience strategy requires:
- A company-wide understanding of your differentiation and value to a defined audience.
- A strategic plan that enhances and communicates the value.
- Market testing, validation, and execution followed by a clear feedback loop to rapidly iterate and improve
Ensure high performance and alignment by determining both the costs and benefits associated with any gaps in expectations and delivery, and then establish the priorities and plan to improve. We help you develop the right processes, workflows, and solutions for your customers to keep them coming back.
Move the Needle
Every customer interaction must reinforce your value. Yet not every front-line employee is adept at delivery: they clearly have different training, expertise, and tasks.
Ingrain the discipline into the fabric of your organization by automating customer success initiatives and repeating the cycle continuously.
We have the experience that enables customer-centric companies to:
- Understand gaps in the customer experience
- Quantitatively define the ROI on “Customer Experience”
- Optimize the experience for your various customer segments
Activate Your Promoters
Advocates naturally tell their friends and colleagues about your products and services on their own fruition. Do you know who these people are? Are you actively engaging them to promote you?
Winning Customer Reference programs have 3 parts:
- Who? Know who your customer references are by product, service, industry, geography, and other important segmentation
- Where? Easily search a simple online customer database that can be accessed by anyone you authorize
- How? Make sure the system is highly scalable and inexpensive. Start by letting your customers tell you if they would be willing to be a reference!